The Hideaway Chalet is one of our most popular chalet’s, and a very traditional design that will enhance any garden.
The chalet has 2″ x 2″ framing, it is 6’1″ heigh to the eaves and the ridge height is 7’7″.
The Hideaway Chalet comes with a heavy 22mm tongued and grooved floor. It has one opening side window in buildings up to 10′ long, and two windows in longer chalets. Extra windows are available.
An 18″ overhang comes as standard, and if you would like a verandah (see picture on right) they come in a choice of 3′, 4′ or 6′ widths.
The roof and floor are tongue and grooved, no chipboard is used. All our buildings are on show at Padworth.
We would be pleased to vary designs to suit individual needs.
Why choose New Line Sheds?
- We use wood from renewable sustainable managed forests
- We do not use chipboard or plywood.
- Bolted assembly
- Bespoke design available
- You must see the quality
- Helpful and friendly staff
- Value for money
- All our timber is tongued & grooved
- All our framing and cladding is machined smooth
- Our buildings are straight forward to assemble
- Wall sections are pre-drilled for bolted assembly
- We can provide an assembly service
- All accessories including green felt and glass are provided.