The Regency Room is a more traditional style of room. It is very popular as an office, playroom or garden room.
The windows can go either side. A verandah is available if required, which can be either 3′, 4′ or 6′. The room also has a roof overhang (when the doors are in the end section) of approximately 18″ which finishes it off nicely.
The building has a heavy tongued and grooved floor. The roof is also tongued and grooved, no chipboard is used.
The framing size is 75mm x 38mm. Height to the eaves is 6’6″.
All our buildings are on show at Padworth. We would be pleased to vary designs to suit individual needs.
Why choose New Line Sheds?
- We use wood from renewable sustainable managed forests
- We do not use chipboard or plywood.
- Bolted assembly
- Bespoke design available
- You must see the quality
- Helpful and friendly staff
- Value for money
- All our timber is tongued & grooved
- All our framing and cladding is machined smooth
- Our buildings are straight forward to assemble
- Wall sections are pre-drilled for bolted assembly
- We can provide an assembly service
- All accessories including green felt and glass are provided.