The Workshop is an attractive building with the deeper windows that go the whole length of the workshop and wrap round each end, to allow more light in.
One opening window is standard in sizes up to 12′ long and two are standard in 14′ or longer.
Prices include a heavy tongued and grooved floor, glass, and all fittings, green mineral roofing felt, 12mm tongued and grooved cladding as standard. This building can be upgraded to a 20mm Log Lap Cladding with rust proof nails.
Doors in place of standard door.
Wooden Framed & glazed
Extra Door £75
Bolted hinges £30 per door.
Apex Height to eaves 1.83(6′)
To ridge 6′ wide 2.28(7’6″)
8′ wide 2.28(7’6″)
10′ wide 2.50(8’3″)
Why choose New Line Sheds?
- We use wood from renewable sustainable managed forests
- We do not use chipboard or plywood.
- Bolted assembly
- Bespoke design available
- You must see the quality
- Helpful and friendly staff
- Value for money
- All our timber is tongued & grooved
- All our framing and cladding is machined smooth
- Our buildings are straight forward to assemble
- Wall sections are pre-drilled for bolted assembly
- We can provide an assembly service
- All accessories including green felt and glass are provided.