The Apex Offer shed comes in a variety of sizes and are very popular with our customers.
These buildings have a eaves height of 5’6”. The door is in the end section and windows are in the side.
They are all made with tongued and grooved shiplap which is finished at 12mm thick and the roof and floor is also tongued and grooved which is also 12mm thick, so no chipboard or feather edge cladding.
The door has 3 hinges on it complete with lock and 2 keys.
The floor joist are all tantalised (pressure treated).
The following sizes are available in this model:
: 6ft long x 4ft wide.
: 6ft x 5ft.
: 6ft x 6ft.
: 7ft x 5ft.
: 8ft x 6ft.
: 10ft x 6ft.
: 10ft x 8ft.
: 12ft x 8ft.
We also offer an assemble service on a clear, level and accessible base or if you’d like the challenge of erecting your own building then we can just deliver. They are very easy to erect as all sections are pre-drilled and bolt together.
Please call on 0118 9712245 for more details.
Why choose New Line Sheds?
- We use wood from renewable sustainable managed forests
- We do not use chipboard or plywood.
- Bolted assembly
- Bespoke design available
- You must see the quality
- Helpful and friendly staff
- Value for money
- All our timber is tongued & grooved
- All our framing and cladding is machined smooth
- Our buildings are straight forward to assemble
- Wall sections are pre-drilled for bolted assembly
- We can provide an assembly service
- All accessories including green felt and glass are provided.