The Hobby Room is a very versatile room, many people have used it for an office, playroom, sewing room, bar, pool room..
Sizes in this model range from a 10ft x 10ft Hobby Room right up to a 30ft x 12ft Hobby Room.
Windows and doors can be positioned where you like them, with the door on the end section or on the side. It comes with a heavy 22mm tongued and grooved floor.
The roof is also tongued and grooved, no chipboard is used.
Framing is 38mm x 75mm. The height is 6’6″ to the eaves giving plenty of head room.
The roof and floor are tongue and grooved, no chipboard is used. All our buildings are on show at Padworth.
We would be pleased to vary designs to suit individual needs.
Why choose New Line Sheds?
- We use wood from renewable sustainable managed forests
- We do not use chipboard or plywood.
- Bolted assembly
- Bespoke design available
- You must see the quality
- Helpful and friendly staff
- Value for money
- All our timber is tongued & grooved
- All our framing and cladding is machined smooth
- Our buildings are straight forward to assemble
- Wall sections are pre-drilled for bolted assembly
- We can provide an assembly service
- All accessories including green felt and glass are provided.